Adelaide’s premier beauty clinic, Visible Changes offers real solutions to combating Rosacea with individually tailored treatment programs and home care programs designed to correct and prevent related concerns.
We provide a detailed skin analysis consultation Adelaide to identify Rosacea and customise our treatment plans around the results. Our practitioners are expertly trained to identify and treat it accordingly using the latest TGA-approved technology and advanced cosmeceutical skincare for proven skin rejuvenation Adelaide.
Rosacea is a vascular disorder characterised by obvious facial redness and flushing, enlarged capillaries, and non-tender pustules. If left untreated, it becomes progressively worse. It is not a complexion problem that will just go away by itself. The effects can cause devastating psychological and social problems. That’s why at Visible Changes we are dedicated to providing you the best-proven beauty treatments Adelaide has to offer.
The symptoms of Rosacea may include
- Flushing redness on the cheeks, nose, forehead, and chin
- Erythema (swelling) and inflammation
- Small blisters, red bumps, and pimples
- Heat welts
- Watery itchy eyes
- Bulbous nose, noticeable pores, baggy cheeks (in very severe Rosacea cases, distorted facial features may occur)
- Sensations (stinging, burning, hot itchy rashes)
The contributing factors to Rosacea include
- Hereditary Factors– Genetic links such as Asthma, Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, and Rheumatoid Arthritis can all be regarded as indicators of rosacea
- Environmental Factors – Sun exposure, stress
- Diet – Lack of fatty acids, alcohol, spicy foods, and hot beverages such as coffee
- Medications – Cosmetics with irritating ingredients and fragrances
- Helicobacter Pylori bacterium (same bacteria that causes reflux in the stomach)
- Demodex Folliculorum (a mite that lives in the hair follicles and triggers inflammation if it enters the capillary network)
- Suppressed immune system (due to a prolonged elevation of Cortisol levels)
- Impaired acid mantle – Poor barrier function